Filter by Category:
Reader's Workshop Management
Standardized Reading Assessments
Annotating & Note-Taking
Writing About Reading
Fluency & Phonics
Writer's Workshop Management
6 Traits of Writing
6 Traits Mini-lessons
Opinion / Persuasive / Argumentative
Informative / Expository / Explanatory
Narrative Writing / Poetry
PK-1 Developmental Writing Stages
Assessment & Feedback
Digitize Student Portfolios with Seesaw
September 12, 2016
Paper portfolios, a staple in the classroom for many years, provide insight into self-reflection and personal growth. However, digital portfolios have become a natural extension with notable benefits such as embedded hyperlinks, easy updating, and broad accessibility.
Finding a tool online that is easy to navigate, available on any platform and has NO COST is often the challenge. That is, until Seesaw, the learning journal app/site, came along.
Watch this video to see:
- Students of all ages independently documenting their learning.
Students capturing learning digitally.
- Students and teachers accessing the portfolio from any device.
- Students sharing their work with classmates, parents, and on a class blog.
For more information:
- Watch the Video Introduction of Seesaw for Teachers and follow along with the presentation.
- Check out the Help Center for teachers to get started with Seesaw. (Popular topics include setting up a class, explaining Seesaw to parents, 4-week lesson ideas for smooth integration, 100 ways students use Seesaw, and more.)
- Use Twitter and join the conversation at #Seesawchat.